Ugh, Wizard.net’s servers have been up and down all week, which is why I haven’t been updating more frequently.
IAE, I ran out to CompUSA the other night for a new case (I couldn’t remove the power supply from my BeOS system’s case, so I needed a whole new case), and surprisingly enough got one for USD$40. I swapped everything into the new case, and it booted up like it had been assembled that way. I’m officially happy. :-)
I wrote a simple Wolfenstein 3
I’m now #80 out of 102 members of Team BeOS at seti@home! And for no really good reason, it seems to take my BeOS machine a quarter of the time that it takes the Windows98 machine to process the same amount of seti@home data. And the BeOS machine is slower, and the actual program is supposed to be worse.
I’ve been using Postmaster as my primary