I’m going to be very busy over the coming week or so, so bear with me. Here’s my itinerary:
- Friday — A deadline at work, followed by a sleepover at McLean Bible Church, with the AWANA kids.
- Saturday — The sleepover ends, and I go to Coffee and Classics at 10:30 a.m. to discuss more of Spurgeon’s All of Grace. I have a respite Saturday afternoon and evening, leading into…
- Sunday — Church in the morning, followed by Lauren (my niece’s) third birthday party in the afternoon. Then I have AWANA club that evening, and a Daemonsong Productions meeting starting at 8:00 p.m.
- Monday — Work, then I fly out to Chicago at 7:45 p.m. Fortunately, I managed to get a
round-tripflight for only USD $410.
- Tuesday — A speaking engagement at COMDEX in the morning, then I fly back here, getting in around midnight.
I didn’t realize that COMDEX was so soon. This is a common problem with me, though. Last night I got fed up with it, and set up a new calendar system at home: I pulled my current wall calendar apart and posted two months’ worth of pages at once. Every month I’ll
So, what else is going on. Anime news: Nadia and the Secret of the Blue Water (a classic Gainax TV series about a 14-
Points of View, the media review site that I intermittently post reviews on, has moved to its own domain (since killed):
http://www.. I’m still getting the kinks worked out, but it’s exciting to see. I’ll have to post a few reviews there.