And it’s done. I’ve completely renovated my garden.
As expected, I hit the 90% Wall. Most projects seem to have a point near the end where I just don’t want to put any more time into them. I don’t know why, but it’s frequent, and it seems to affect most creative projects. It’s a major reason why books don’t get finished, comics don’t get published, and in general creative people don’t finish their projects.
But this one’s done. There’s certainly more stuff I want to do in my garden, but I’ve done what I initially set out to do.
What it really takes, for me, is eliminating other distractions and focusing on one project only, until it’s done. I may work on other projects, but this one gets priority, and I work on it every day until it’s done.
And then, it’s done.
- Zayo Master Service Agreement
- Withdrawal Agreement Brexit Full Text
- What Is Service Level Of Agreement
- What Is A Registered Agreement Provide An Example
- What Does A Joint Venture Agreement Look Like
- Waiver Clause In Agreement Example
- Vendor Purchase Agreement Template
- Uk Lebanon Association Agreement
- Trial Agreement Definition
- Tolling Agreements California
- The Importance Of Service Level Agreement
- Termination Of Consulting Agreement
- Template Nda Agreement Us
- Suretyship Agreement In South Africa
- Subject Verb Agreement Interrogative Sentences
- States With Reciprocity Agreements With Tennessee
- Sponsorship Agreement Parties
- Site C Union Agreement
- Should I Accept A Compromise Agreement
- Settlement Agreement Template Singapore