Oh boy, the world’s in trouble. I am far more than it can handle.
Today was my last day at RC/STS. (Again.) (For now.) The head of engineering is still trying to define a job for me, which actually looks pretty solid; he wants me, and his boss wants me. They just need to figure out what I’d actually be doing to earn a paycheck.
But I am free. Which is not to say that my time at STS was lifeless servitude; I enjoyed it, and there are lots of great people. I’m surprised by my own reaction. I didn’t expect to feel this free. I feel like I’ve been let out of prison.
And it’s not because of STS. It’s because I’m free of work. Of the 9-to-5 routine. I get to define my routine now. I get to create my life.
That is freedom.
- Zayo Master Service Agreement
- Withdrawal Agreement Brexit Full Text
- What Is Service Level Of Agreement
- What Is A Registered Agreement Provide An Example
- What Does A Joint Venture Agreement Look Like
- Waiver Clause In Agreement Example
- Vendor Purchase Agreement Template
- Uk Lebanon Association Agreement
- Trial Agreement Definition
- Tolling Agreements California
- The Importance Of Service Level Agreement
- Termination Of Consulting Agreement
- Template Nda Agreement Us
- Suretyship Agreement In South Africa
- Subject Verb Agreement Interrogative Sentences
- States With Reciprocity Agreements With Tennessee
- Sponsorship Agreement Parties
- Site C Union Agreement
- Should I Accept A Compromise Agreement
- Settlement Agreement Template Singapore