Last week, I realized that I have enough money. I’m saving, I’m eating well, and I’m paying my bills.
I’d been planning to get another tenant for my spare bedroom. But with that realization, I asked myself, Why deal with that? Why not use what I’ve been given?
So I converted the spare bedroom into a studio. My bedroom—stuffed as it was with two desks and a bed—is now a comfortable private retreat. The new studio has my computer, my writing desk, a drafting table, and a synthesizer. I can now be massively creative in an ideal space.
This strikes me as an improvement.
- Zayo Master Service Agreement
- Withdrawal Agreement Brexit Full Text
- What Is Service Level Of Agreement
- What Is A Registered Agreement Provide An Example
- What Does A Joint Venture Agreement Look Like
- Waiver Clause In Agreement Example
- Vendor Purchase Agreement Template
- Uk Lebanon Association Agreement
- Trial Agreement Definition
- Tolling Agreements California
- The Importance Of Service Level Agreement
- Termination Of Consulting Agreement
- Template Nda Agreement Us
- Suretyship Agreement In South Africa
- Subject Verb Agreement Interrogative Sentences
- States With Reciprocity Agreements With Tennessee
- Sponsorship Agreement Parties
- Site C Union Agreement
- Should I Accept A Compromise Agreement
- Settlement Agreement Template Singapore