I admit it: I’m frustrated with my progress on many projects. I haven’t had the energy for much beyond playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on my Wii or watching anime. That worried me until I realized I just started a new job (okay, technically re-started, but my responsibilities are quite different). Nevertheless, I feel like my creativity has ground to a halt. I usually love to write, and I can’t write for five minutes.
Meanwhile, as you may notice from the sidebar, I’ve been reading the Rurouni Kenshin manga. It’s fantastic. Tightly plotted, inspiring, and thought-provoking.
And yet, in each volume, the creator frequently apologizes for its sloppiness, for the rushed writing, for the resolutions that disappoint the fanbase. Even great creators think poorly of their own works. It’s encouraging. Maybe I’m not in such a bad spot.
- Zayo Master Service Agreement
- Withdrawal Agreement Brexit Full Text
- What Is Service Level Of Agreement
- What Is A Registered Agreement Provide An Example
- What Does A Joint Venture Agreement Look Like
- Waiver Clause In Agreement Example
- Vendor Purchase Agreement Template
- Uk Lebanon Association Agreement
- Trial Agreement Definition
- Tolling Agreements California
- The Importance Of Service Level Agreement
- Termination Of Consulting Agreement
- Template Nda Agreement Us
- Suretyship Agreement In South Africa
- Subject Verb Agreement Interrogative Sentences
- States With Reciprocity Agreements With Tennessee
- Sponsorship Agreement Parties
- Site C Union Agreement
- Should I Accept A Compromise Agreement
- Settlement Agreement Template Singapore