I’m beginning to think that the hardest part about teaching (for me, at least, right now) is figuring out where to start so that the student(s) will understand. What do you assume that the student knows?
You can’t know what that student knows when they walk into the classroom, or signs up for a course. Even if they took another course, how much did they learn?
Does this mean that you should define rigorous prerequisites, and hold students to them?
I prefer that the instructor provide a lot of “catch-up” material for students who don’t understand the assumed fundamentals. Have a few handouts for those who may not have fully grasped everything you need them to know.
Not that hard.
- Zayo Master Service Agreement
- Withdrawal Agreement Brexit Full Text
- What Is Service Level Of Agreement
- What Is A Registered Agreement Provide An Example
- What Does A Joint Venture Agreement Look Like
- Waiver Clause In Agreement Example
- Vendor Purchase Agreement Template
- Uk Lebanon Association Agreement
- Trial Agreement Definition
- Tolling Agreements California
- The Importance Of Service Level Agreement
- Termination Of Consulting Agreement
- Template Nda Agreement Us
- Suretyship Agreement In South Africa
- Subject Verb Agreement Interrogative Sentences
- States With Reciprocity Agreements With Tennessee
- Sponsorship Agreement Parties
- Site C Union Agreement
- Should I Accept A Compromise Agreement
- Settlement Agreement Template Singapore