We all hear stories of ordinary people achieving greatness, of the man who rescues children from a burning building, or the female CEO who’s still Mom to four kids. Yet I look around at bus drivers and fast food service (heck, “service” anywhere), and most don’t even reach beyond mediocrity.
We’re surrounded by images of average people. Eight-hour workdays. Goofy men who pretend to be handymen but can’t fix anything. Children who mostly exist to fire quips at their parents.
The more we hear a message, any message, the more we believe it subconsciously.
Are we all limiting ourselves to averages?
- Zayo Master Service Agreement
- Withdrawal Agreement Brexit Full Text
- What Is Service Level Of Agreement
- What Is A Registered Agreement Provide An Example
- What Does A Joint Venture Agreement Look Like
- Waiver Clause In Agreement Example
- Vendor Purchase Agreement Template
- Uk Lebanon Association Agreement
- Trial Agreement Definition
- Tolling Agreements California
- The Importance Of Service Level Agreement
- Termination Of Consulting Agreement
- Template Nda Agreement Us
- Suretyship Agreement In South Africa
- Subject Verb Agreement Interrogative Sentences
- States With Reciprocity Agreements With Tennessee
- Sponsorship Agreement Parties
- Site C Union Agreement
- Should I Accept A Compromise Agreement
- Settlement Agreement Template Singapore