You don’t get credit for the small stuff.
Mowing the lawn. Cleaning up. Replying to emails. Balancing your budget. Nobody’s going to come up and thank you for doing the small stuff.
I’m thirty years old, and I’ve just realized this. Internalizing it has changed me, for the better. I don’t resent the small stuff. I don’t get fed up with it. I just get on with it.
And I think that’s good.
- Zayo Master Service Agreement
- Withdrawal Agreement Brexit Full Text
- What Is Service Level Of Agreement
- What Is A Registered Agreement Provide An Example
- What Does A Joint Venture Agreement Look Like
- Waiver Clause In Agreement Example
- Vendor Purchase Agreement Template
- Uk Lebanon Association Agreement
- Trial Agreement Definition
- Tolling Agreements California
- The Importance Of Service Level Agreement
- Termination Of Consulting Agreement
- Template Nda Agreement Us
- Suretyship Agreement In South Africa
- Subject Verb Agreement Interrogative Sentences
- States With Reciprocity Agreements With Tennessee
- Sponsorship Agreement Parties
- Site C Union Agreement
- Should I Accept A Compromise Agreement
- Settlement Agreement Template Singapore